The Football League Paper returns!
What’s in Sunday’s FLP #444?
The EFL is back – and so is The Football League Paper!
We’ve missed our readers and we hope you’ve missed us, so we’re excited to be back for another season of EFL action in what is bound to be one of the most unique campaigns on record.
Sunday’s FLP will have all the usual match action, reaction, opinion and in-depth features you know and love – all for the same price of £1.50!
Have a look below at what features in this Sunday’s edition…
Struggling to get your copy? You can buy our digital edition or take out a subscription here.
- BIG SAM: Guest columnist Sam Allardyce says Brentford may live to regret not going all-out for promotion this season
- TOP TEN: Our resident expert Chris Dunlavy picks out his best transfer deals of the summer
- NEIL WARNOCK: The veteran boss on life at Middlesbrough – and why he isn’t a miracle worker
- SKY BLUE HEAVEN: Former Coventry star Peter Bodak on their Championship chances & Jordan Shipley hails mercurial signing Gustavo Hamer
- TOUGH TIMES: Former FA Cup-winning captain Emmerson Boyce reflects on Wigan Athletic’s recent woes
- THIRD-TIME LUCKY: Portsmouth boss Kenny Jackett targets promotion to the Championship after the pain of two play-off disappointments
- WIZARD OF OZ: After almost being left stranded in Australia, Bobby Burns is relishing his EFL shot with new-boys Barrow
- PATIENCE PAYS OFF: Striker Inih Effiong on getting his EFL break with Stevenage at the age of 29
- STAR GAMES: Birmingham v Brentford, Huddersfield v Norwich, Crewe v Charlton, Barrow v Stevenage